It’s often the case that ordered goods arrive at the customer damaged. If this happens to you, here’s what you can do:
Contact the shop
- Take photos of the damage to the product you ordered and email the shop.
- Specify a date by which you would like replacement goods to be sent.
No delivery received
- Ask for the amount of the damaged goods to be refunded.
- In Switzerland you can start debt collection proceedings, but this involves time and money.
Prevention for future purchases
- Check whether the website address is identical to the name of the shop.
- If the prices are much too good, alarm bells should be ringing.
- Look for the name of the online shop in a search engine – online forums often give warnings about dubious shops.
- Be wary if payment is only possible in advance or via transfer.
- Check whether there’s a full site notice.
Are you interested in our private cyber insurance? We’ll be glad to advise you. You can also find all information you need about our product at http://axa.ch/cyber.